From telecom to imaging, Cook Communications President Tim Cook has helped market numerous technology companies. At a previous agency, Tim Cook was part of an account team that served an array of high-tech clients, such as Eastman Kodak Company, Heidelberg, and NexPress Solutions.
Since then, Cook Communications’ technology experience includes:
- Writing customer case studies for a leading provider of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephone systems
- Writing white papers for a leading manufacturer of customized technology solutions for the energy infrastructure, electronics, aerospace, and transportation markets
- Promoting an annual Internet security tradeshow by a leading IT provider, and writing customer case studies for the company
- Writing news releases announcing new products and solutions from an organic light-emitting diode (OLED) lighting provider
- Handling ongoing media relations and public relations for a telecom company
- Providing PR support to a company that develops computerized maintenance management system software