Health care continues to be a constantly changing industry. Cook Communications has the expertise to help you keep pace – and to communicate to your target audiences effectively and efficiently.
Whether you need a detailed report to update your community or constituencies on your efforts, a communication plan, a brochure, a video, or someone to write news releases or newsletters, Cook Communications can help. We have provided communications services to a variety of health care businesses and organizations, from hospitals and health planning nonprofits, to specialty medical practices.
Sample client work and successes include:
- Planning and executing an integrated communications campaign for a health system's launch of an initiative to share doctor’s office-visit notes with patients
- Launching a successful public relations campaign to announce the regional expansion of a home health services company
- Writing reports, creating presentations, and developing brochures and numerous other materials for a health-planning nonprofit agency. These include reports detailing the work of blue-ribbon committees and task forces, such as a long-range plan for future health care services for older adults, as well as brochures summarizing the work of minority health coalitions (See a sample brochure)
- Handling the public announcement of a hospital closure, including developing the public relations plan, writing the news release and internal and external Q&A sets, and providing on-site support at the hospital during the announcement
- Preparing an agency to address a potential public relations issue resulting from an Attorney General’s audit
- Developing comprehensive marketing plans for dental practices
- Handling ongoing public relations and media relations for a urology practice
- Announcing a periodontist’s launch of an innovative laser treatment for gum disease in multiple markets