Once considered taboo in the legal community, marketing has become a necessity for law firms. Every day, consumers are exposed to more and more advertising and marketing messages touting law firms, especially personal injury firms.
Why? Because marketing works.
Whether you focus on employment litigation or personal injury, family law or medical malpractice, or another practice area, if you are looking to expand your reach, Cook Communications can help. Our legal experience includes:
- Providing ongoing services to one of the largest personal injury firms in Western New York
- Providing public relations and media relations services for a New York City-based firm with eight offices
- Creating a graphic identity and website for a firm that focuses on commercial litigation and criminal defense
- Promoting a small litigation law firm focused on resolving business and private disputes
- Promoting a firm specializing in a range of employment law matters