Are you a CEO or owner of a small business, or responsible for the company’s marketing? Cook Communications is here to help.
We provide public relations and advertising services specifically tailored to small businesses – after all, we are a small business, too. Unlike other agencies, we can serve as your “in-house team.” President Tim Cook will work with you directly to understand your business, your goals and your marketing needs.
Whether you are a high-tech startup, a manufacturer or a service business, we can help you achieve your marketing objectives. Partnering with Cook Communications allows you to experience the quality and expertise of a larger agency with the personal touch and cost-effective approach of a smaller firm.
Some of our work for small businesses includes:
- Raising awareness of a small telecom company that provides state-of-the-art voice, data, Internet and cloud solutions to business customers
- Providing ongoing media relations and public relations services to promote a home health care agency
- Writing customer case studies for an IT service provider
- Generating national media coverage for a small company that provides ultraviolet disinfection for combating pathogens that cause healthcare-associated infections
- Writing news releases announcing new products and solutions from a small business that manufactures organic light-emitting diode lighting
- Providing PR support to a small business that develops computerized maintenance management system software
- Generating media coverage for property acquisitions of a real-estate investment firm based in New York City
Contact Tim Cook today for a free, one-hour consultation.